Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Long time, no beat.



So its been a while since I've posted... ok, well a fuckin long ass while. Truth is there wasn't much I heard over the past few weeks that made me really want to start posting again (I really wanted something to start the summer off right).  But here are two brand new releases that kick some ass, and from here on out, I'm going to be keeping this blogs shelves stocked with that fresh produce all summer long. for now, check it son.


First up...
Electro House
This is my favorite electro house release at the moment. Just another epic one from the man himself. Wolfgang's 5th is massive, sampling mozart's 4th ironically enough, and make sure your bumpin this on some heavy duty audio equip. trust me its the only way the go. enjoy

Artist: Wolfgang Gartner
Album: Wolfgang's 5th Symphony / The Grey Agenda
Label: Kindergarten
Released: 05-25-2009

Tracklist:
 1. Wolfgang's 5th Symphony 
2. The Grey Agenda

------------------------------------------------------------------

Progressive House

Cirez D (aka Eric Prydz), out of Stockholm, Sweden, is back with another alias release on his very own Mouseville records.  Well what else can I say except that its just got that unique Cirez flavor so listen up

Artist: Cirez D
Album: The Tunnel / Raptor
Label: Mouseville 
Released: 06-02-2009

Tracklist:
 1. The Tunnel
2. Raptor


BONUS:
Great progressive summer track just released by Eric Prydz






Support the artists on beatport.com . Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment