Friday, June 12, 2009

Shake It




The new track from Jean Elan entitled Shake Me has not yet been released for sale in the US, and neither have any of the remixes, but its a super hot track and this post is a a little candy out the locked candy jar from me to your ears, so yeah.. be glad you have me around. HAH.

GREAT track; the way it builds makes this a perfect club trak in my mind. see what you think

This mix gains a more progressive feel than the original, with a bit of reverb here and there on the melody. not the best remix though... so I've included the best..

Killer, killer remix I think. Very simply done but tasteful, and thats what counts. CashMoneyRecomends! 

AND Speaking of Killer.. sweet electro big pack comin up later today with one of Elan's newest tracks "Killer" which is a banger, so blog it up for that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment